ArtReach Orlando provides opportunities to apply for grants on behalf of partnering art projects in schools and communities. Funds for our sponsored projects are obtained through Artist-in-Residence and Project Grants.
ArtReach Partnerships in the Schools & Community
Teachers, teaching artists, and organizations are encouraged to apply for ArtReach Orlando partnerships. Our goal is to provide top quality and fun art programming to the children of Orange County and the surrounding areas. We are always looking for creative art projects and partners to expand our mission. Applicants are encouraged to contact ArtReach Orlando Program Director Sarah Zimmer at email@example.com with any questions before submitting their applications. ArtReach Orlando applies for grants on behalf of partnerships for fall, spring and summer projects/residencies.
ArtReach partnerships include:
- Professional artists as teachers
- Kennedy Center Teaching Artists (when available)
- Innovative projects that instruct and inspire
- Projects that are a single workshop, a series or artist residencies
- Emphasis on creating fun and original work
- Programming designed for a specific age group or grade
- All materials needed for each lesson
- Lessons plans developed to include Florida Department of Education Teaching Standards when applicable
- Evaluations by teachers and student
- Orange County Public Schools
- Orlando and Surrounding Communities